What Data Is Processed?
• Identity Information
• Communication information
• User Information
• User Transaction Information
• Transaction Security Information
• Financial Information
• Legal Transaction and Compliance Information
• Audit and Inspection Information
• Request / Complaint Management Information
• Event Management Information
• Marketing Information
The Company provides the Personal Data provided by the Data Owner, the membership records of the customers who open the membership, the establishment, coordination, development, execution of the company-specific business activities, especially the establishment and execution of contracts related to the products and / or services on the site with the user or members. planning and execution of activities for development and commercial activities, customization of products and services according to individuals, design and execution of activities for profiling, promotion and marketing, planning and execution of demand and complaint management and post-sales processes, planning, execution and management of corporate relations, It can operate within the scope of the objectives (“Objectives”) such as ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and the related persons who have a business relationship with the Company and performing activities for the performance of legal obligations.
The Company will be able to process and share Personal Data with third parties in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the Law or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation. The main of these situations are:
• To be clearly prescribed in laws,
• It is compulsory to protect the life or body integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to explain his consent due to actual impossibility or whose legal consent is not given,
• The processing of personal data is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any contract between the Data Owner and the Company,
• It is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations,
• The data subject is publicized by himself,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company, without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
Who Can Access Data?
About Right to Access Data and Correction Requests
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law,
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information about this if personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of missing or incorrect processing, and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Retention Time of Personal Data
The Company will retain the Personal Data provided by the Data Owner for the time required by the above-mentioned processing purposes.
In addition, the Company will be able to store Personal Data in the event of any dispute that may arise between the Data Owner, for the purpose of performing the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute and for the expiry periods determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Measures and Commitments Regarding Data Security
• Personal Data is not processed illegally,
• Personal Data is illegally accessed, and
• Undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to ensure the retention of Personal Data and to carry out the necessary audits.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
• What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by websites you visit.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
– To improve the services provided to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
– Improving the Website and offering new features on the Website and personalizing the features offered to you according to your preferences;
– To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our Company.
• Types of Cookies Used on Our Website
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during the visit of our visitors to the Website and deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit. For example; You are provided to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to offer you specific suggestions, considering your purpose of using the Website. Thanks to permanent cookies, if you visit our website again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device and if there is any, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is offered to you.
• Cookies Used on Our Website
Technical cookies ensure the operation of the website, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working are determined.
In the event that visitors log in to the website using their passwords, with such cookies, it is determined that the visitor is the site user on each page that the visitor visits on the website and the user is prevented from re-entering the password on each page.
These are the types of cookies used to activate the video or audio content on the website.
These are the cookies used to remember the preferences of the users when visiting different pages of the different website. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
Analytical cookies and cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visit hours, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings.